Waiting List for Summer Day Camp 2017
Registration is now closed for 2017 but please fill out the following form if you would like to be added to the waiting list. If we are able to accommodate your child, we will let you know how to proceed at that time.
Summer Day Camp 2017
Our Annual Summer MBC Day Camp will be held July 24th-28th.
Markham Bible Chapel (MBC) Day Camp is a place where kids and teens learn about the Bible in a fun, caring, and safe environment. Each year, we are excited to share the good news about the Lord Jesus Christ with the children and hope that you can join us again this year!
Dates: Monday, July 24th-28th, 2017
Cost: $90 per camper
Ages: SK-Grade 9 (as of September 2017)
For kids entering SK-Grade 6 in September 2017. Campers rotate through interactive Bible lessons, Bible verse activities, engaging Crafts and fun-filled Games. They also get to visit the Shekel shop!
For teens entering Grade 7-9 in September 2017. The teens engage in meaningful discussions about the Bible, faith, truth, and our relationship with God. They also have loads of laughs and fun with our wacky teen-approved games and challenges, crafts/art, and of course - the Shekel shop!
What to bring:
- Running shoes
- Put on sunscreen before you come
- Peanut/nut-free lunch and a drink
- Campers with Epi-pens must bring them each day and must wear them in a pouch or belt
- A change of clothes for the younger campers if you think they may need it
What to leave at home:
- Electronic devices
- Food containing peanuts or nuts
- A morning and afternoon peanut/nut-free snack is provided to each camper. Should your child have additional allergies, please send an alternative snack for them.
- There is a FREE Parents' Night BBQ on Thursday, July 27th at 6pm! Bring the whole family!
- Weather permitting, we will have a Water Day during the afternoon of Friday, July 28th complete with jumping castle and lots of water fun games!
- Please note, we do our best to accommodate requests for friends to be in the same group. The children do travel through the day in groups based on age, so if the friends are the same age, they will be together.
- There will be no DVBS program offered this year.
- Before and after care is not available.
- Please send any questions to: DayCamp@MarkhamBibleChapel.org
We have lots of fun at camp, but we could not be more serious when it comes to your child’s safety. This is why we have developed “Plan to Protect” - our unique program that requires each staff member to undergo a strict acceptance process including police checks and detailed interviews.
We are here to answer your questions before, during and after camp. Keep these numbers and emails handy and you will always have access to the answers you need.
Phone: (905) 294 7369 *Please note that there is no staffed office at the church, so the best way to reach the directors is through email or their home phone numbers.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
To receive news and updates about MBC Day Camp, please sign up below for our newsletter. This is a new Day Camp service, so if you haven't signed up for it yet, we do not have your email - even if you have been to camp before.